The South Dublin County Volunteer Centre offers the following services.
Services to volunteers
- Placement Service - we provide a volunteer placement service to volunteers who may wish to access volunteering in their local area.
Services to organisations
- Support, advice and information on Policy Issues.
- Training on involving volunteers
- Help with developing new projects involving volunteers
- Advice and information around best practice issues when involving volunteers
- We provide a Garda Vetting Service for organisations who may not have access to vetting themselves.
- Community Hub - office space for organisations who may not have access to their own office.
Services to Businesses
- Support on engaging in Employer Supported Volunteering events.
- Matching service - matching businesses to community groups.