Outstanding Achievement Awards for Voluntary Youth Work
Each year, CDYSB invites registered groups and clubs to nominate a volunteer whom they wish to honour for their outstanding achievements.
- Have a record of voluntary commitment to youth work separate and distinct from any FÁS or CE involvement
- Have demonstrated skills and initiatives in youth work and programme development
- Have shown a sense of vision in their approach to their work
- Have achieved visible results
- Be operating within the catchment area of Dublin city.
- That clubs/groups/projects which successfully nominated a volunteer last year may not make a nomination in the current year.
- A volunteer who has received an award from CDYSB in the past is excluded from future awards.