South Dublin County Volunteer Centre is governed by a board of eight volunteers, who represent our stakeholders – volunteers, volunteer-involving organisations and businesses.
South Dublin County Volunteer Centre is a company limited by guarantee
Our registered address is County Hall, Block 3, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
Board of Management
Our board is made up of a terrific group of volunteers. The current board consists of
- Frank Kelly (Volunteer Rep) Chairperson
- Ollie Murphy (Trustus)
- Paul McAlerney (South Dublin County Council)
- Cecil Johnston (South Dublin County Partnership)
- Niamh O Doherty (Volunteer Rep)
- Elena Rossi (Business Rep)
- Marco Nuti (Business Rep)
- Jamie Moore (Volunteer Rep)