South Dublin County Volunteer Centre is governed by a board of eight volunteers, who represent our stakeholders – volunteers, volunteer-involving organisations and businesses.
South Dublin County Volunteer Centre is a company limited by guarantee
Company number: Registered in Ireland No 319397
Charity No CHY 13532
CRA Number 20042455
Our registered address is County Hall, Belgard Square North, Tallaght, Dublin 24. You can view our entry on the Charities Regulatory Authority website here.
Board of Management
Our board is made up of a terrific group of volunteers. The current board consists of
- Frank Kelly (Volunteer Rep) Chairperson
- Ollie Murphy (Trustus)
- Paul McAlerney (South Dublin County Council)
- Cecil Johnston (South Dublin County Partnership)
- Niamh O Doherty (Volunteer Rep)
- Elena Rossi (Business Rep)
- Marco Nuti (Business Rep)
- Jamie Moore (Volunteer Rep)